Instagram Feed PrestaShop NEW API Module
Use our PrestaShop Instagram feed module to showcase your Instagram images, reels, sliders, galleries, and videos on the PrestaShop home page. Let your stylist make an impression and attract clients.
You can build a relationship with new customers who are interested in your company and maintain the engagement of your current followers with an Instagram feed.
Our module ensures that the images shown in your store are current by syncing with your Instagram account in real-time.
In addition to photographs, the Instagram Feed module lets you show and allow users to play videos within the Instagram block.
Why Should You Pick This Insta Feed Module?
- Access the Instagram feed on a website with an authentication token.
- Automatic token refresh ensures seamless access to the feed.
- Use the Graph API for Instagram to retrieve and manipulate data.
- Meets Instagram's latest API standards for reliable data retrieval
- Caching improves page load speed and reduces server load.
- Lazy loading and smooth scrolling enhance the user experience.
- Preview the feed before integration.
- Display options for left and right columns.
- Shortcodes for easy integration of Instagram feeds on the website.
- Gallery view option for the Instagram feed
- Suitable for use on multiple stores or websites.
How to install the Instagram Feed PrestaShop Module?
- Log in to the admin panel or back office.
- Go to the menu and select Back-Office >> Modules.
- Click on Add New Module.
- Choose the module zip file to upload.
- Click on Install to install the module.
- Configure the module settings as needed.
The integration process is simple and user-friendly, making it easy for non-technical users to add the Instagram feed to their site.